Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Happy Holidays

Posted by Wayne G. Barber

My dear Wayne,

As Christmas quickly approaches, I reflect on the many gifts that I have received throughout the year. You, my dear friend, are one who I consider being extra special. I would be remiss if I didn't take a moment to let you know just how wonderful you were to me, and I continue to thank you for hosting and producing such an amazing segment on deaf dogs. Because of you and the education that you brought to your audience, I truly believe that more animals with differences are being accepted, loved, and even adopted. 

Your attention to our precious pups also brought attention to our book, Hogan's Hope. As a result, I believe that we sold more copies and donated all our profits to sending packages to our deployed soldiers and funds to non-profit animal organizations. Your caring and kindness have given gifts to others that may not have been possible otherwise.

My hope is that your holidays be filled with joy, peace, and love which throughout the entire New Year. 

Blessings and great appreciation always,
Connie
Connie Bombaci
65 Spencer Hill Road
Killingworth, CT 06419
Member of APSS CT, CAPA, Christian Small Publishers Association, IBPA, 
and Dog Writers Association of America


No comments:

Post a Comment