Thursday, April 5, 2018

19 Things People Say When You Tell Them You Work In Radio

Posted by Wayne G. Barber
Work in radio? Then you'll know that as soon as you tell someone what you do, they'll have a few things to say: 
1- What station do you work for? Oh, I don’t listen to that one…
2- Have you met anyone famous?
3- Oh, you've got a face for radio, (Laughs hysterically like they're the first person to ever say that)
4- Can I send you my demo?
5- Oh, I used to be a Club DJ myself. 
6- I only listen to it in the car.
7- I don’t like the music that station plays.
8- You don’t play enough music. 
9- You don’t talk enough.
10- Can you give me a shout out? 
11- So are you like, on air? Or What? 
12- I hate (Insert presenter name here) 
13- Can you get me gig tickets?
14- You should put me on the radio, I’d be good. 
15-You work in radio? Oh, I DJ at weddings.  
16- I remember when (insert station name) used to be (insert station name that used to be on the same frequency)
17- I'm in a band, can you get them to play my song?
18- What is (insert name of breakfast presenter) like? 
19- I don't listen to the radio.

Source: Thegingerguy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment